So i see its been forever since i have posted anything, figured its about time, and i wanted to show some of the stuff ive done with my Arduino. The first thing i tried to do with it was create my own budget IPCam with a webcam and some arduino parts.
Basic stuff that make up the IPCam:
- 2x Servo Motors
- 1x LCD (16×2)
- 1x LED
- 1x Potentiometer (used for LCD)
- Bits of random Meccano
- 2x Small lifting weights ( hey, we all knew i wouldnt use them to get in shape anyway )
- Tape/Glue/Random stuff
So first off, this is a hack, i havent done pretty much anything properly, i just pieced it together, tied in bits of code and got it working :)
- Magnetic Stripes: Part 2 (Attacking)
- Bypassing LF Entry Systems
- zacon wrap-up!
- Hacking fixed key remotes
- Arduino Watering System: Update
Not the quickest of cats
on the best of days.
Magnetic Stripes (2)
Created by Site5 WordPress Themes.
Experts in WordPress Hosting.