So this is the only entry i have where i’ve built an app that wont work from day 1.
“Oh why andrew, why?” you might say, but as I shrug, this was not my fault. So a while back Samy Kamkar produced his geolocation proof of concept code which works awesomely at being able to take an AP MAC Address to GPS Co-ordinates. Sadly now however Google location services seem to be broken at the moment with both Samy’s and my code being horribly broken with the results either being the same GPS Co-ordinates or 0,0.
This happened of course only *after* i had completed my app (had to do multithreading and slap a design on it) .
But anyway, here is the basic idea of it:
So anyway, you can have a look at the application over at http://andrewmohawk.com/airodumpvsgeo/ . Currently still in my shite naming ‘convention’ this one is called “AirodumpvsGEO”.
Not the quickest of cats
on the best of days.