So this is the only entry i have where i’ve built an app that wont work from day 1.
“Oh why andrew, why?” you might say, but as I shrug, this was not my fault. So a while back Samy Kamkar produced his geolocation proof of concept code which works awesomely at being able to take an AP MAC Address to GPS Co-ordinates. Sadly now however Google location services seem to be broken at the moment with both Samy’s and my code being horribly broken with the results either being the same GPS Co-ordinates or 0,0.
This happened of course only *after* i had completed my app (had to do multithreading and slap a design on it) .
But anyway, here is the basic idea of it:
- Recieve in a NON GPSd airodump-ng csv file
- Parse out all of the AP MAC Addresses
- Take these to GPS co-ordinates to street addresses via opennominatim
- Return this response either as a KML file (plotted on google earth)
- OR as a text file to simply display the results
So anyway, you can have a look at the application over at http://andrewmohawk.com/airodumpvsgeo/ . Currently still in my shite naming ‘convention’ this one is called “AirodumpvsGEO”.
- ZaCon V Badge [2/2]: How they work
- ZaCon V Badge [1/2]: Build Time
- ZaCon V: Badge Sneak Peak *update*
- Kingphisher: Semi-automated phishing
- Magnetic Stripes: Part 2 (Attacking)
Not the quickest of cats
on the best of days.
Magnetic Stripes (2)
- April 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- March 2010
Created by Site5 WordPress Themes.
Experts in WordPress Hosting.